Monday, March 21, 2011

Tutoring.


It is my pleasure to finally introduce to you; Juan Luis also known as Juan Lu! Last week I went to tutor and Juan Luis' mother told me that we only had about 30 minutes to study as he was chosen to play on his select team that night. This was the best 30 minutes of studying Juan Lu and I have ever had. He was buzzing through his workbook to really maximize the time we had. He read it and slid the book to me as he repeated the information that he just memorized and repeated the process for the full thirty minutes. We're learning a lot about the Egyptian times!! After we studied for our full time, it was a hurricane to get his futbol stuff together and rush out of the door with him. He walked with me to the corner of the street where he had to leave to meet his dad in the parking garage. People in Spain park their cars in parking garages. The best way I have heard this city described is in comparison with downtown Richmond. Not too packed like New York but nevertheless it is a busy city where everyone lives in flats. What a wonderful day of tutoring!

No comments:

Post a Comment